Frayed edges and fringe have made their way out of the 80s and into your bedroom with Parker Indigo. Parker's three layers of hand-quilted fabric provide the base for its artistically arrangedÂ tears. This unconventional edgy look is reminiscent of your favorite pair of distressed jeans. So go ahead, channel your inner groupie and jump into bed with real rock star style! Parker reverses to a simple solid back for a more reserved classic look, because even rock stars need a break once in a while.
At carol & frank we believe different is beautiful! Each piece in the Parker collection is individually crafted and stitched by hand with quality materials, which means no two are exactly alike. Variations and slight irregularities in pattern are not mistakes, but part of what makes this collection unique. And it only gets better, as with each wash Parker slightly frays and wears in unique ways (though stitching prevents it from unraveling or over-wearing). Congratulations, you'll soon be the proud owner of a one-of-a-kind piece of art!
- planned tears
- hand-stitched quilting
- crafted by artisans committed to fair labor practices
- great backdrop for playing air guitar
- perfect for a rock n roll look and for stage diving directly into bed.
keep it up:
- 100% cotton, (top layer voile)
- machine wash, cold water
- air dry or tumble dry on low
- the cut edges of this bedding fray as they are washed